What I marvel at, aside from the throngs of people chomping on those Neanderthal looking turkey legs, is the fact that my kids can find things to cry and complain about almost constantly in the place where dreams come true.
Luckily, mine weren’t the only ones. Sure my daughter may have set some kids off when she screamed Mickey Mouse is DEAD in a crowded room? Oh, that happened as I was explaining to her that Walt Disney (the original Mickey) was dead. Um, my bad, but she did ask.
And yes, my daughter may have shed a tear about getting the “wrong” colored magic carpet, but I watched a toddler flailing on the ground exclaiming his ice cream was too “drippy.” Nothing like watching other people with their children to make you feel sane! That said, here are things your children will probably cry about in the “happiest place on Earth.”
Imagine the following phrases said through dramatic tears, possible foot stomping, and maybe even ground flailing…
- I got wet on that water ride!
- I didn’t get wet enough on that water ride!
- That character is looking at me!
- The guy dressed as Nemo doesn’t look real … like he does in the movie!
- You took one of my french fries!
- Belle’s dress is prettier than mine!
- My socks hurt!
- My hotdog touched my french fries! Continue reading